1. Any information passed through to Headlines is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (registration number Z1734687) and is passed through a secure connection on the internet using Secure Socket Layer technology at 128bit encryption (where browsers will allow). If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We may collect and process the following data about you:
3. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods.
4. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
5. Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
6. Details of your visits to the Website.
7. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
8. We use information held about you in the following ways:
9. To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
10. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
11. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
12. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
13. To notify you about changes to our service.
14. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
16. Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
17. By submitting your email address in connection with the order/purchase process, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you for matters regarding your order and other promotional activity. If you wish to cancel your subscription to Headlines mailings, you can do so at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the email and clicking on the unsubscribe link. Alternatively, email email@example.com with a request to be removed.